Returning bag for repair; include the dustbag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies - I need to send a bag to mulberry for repair but not sure if I should send it in the dustbag. Will it be returned or is it likely to go missing?

TIA :smile:

2. When I put splodgy in to be assessed it gave them it with dustbag & stuffing, it came back with the dustbag but no stuffing (They did fill it back up though)

3. I have always sent mine off stuffed and bagged and they have come back the same.
    Also a bag I didn't have a dustbag for came back with one, which was a bonus :biggrin:

4. i never send the dustbag as i know they can loose things.
    i package up with loots of tissue paper and they have come back the same way :smile:

5. I sent my Bays with stuffing and dustbag and it was returned in perfect order!

6. When my Roxy went in for a repair, she came back with a dustbag, which was great as I didn't have one before.

7. Blimey I must be the only one who's bag didn't come back the same :sad:

8. I sent a bag in a pillow case and it came back in a dust bag :tup: The pillow case didn't come back .

9. How rude! :hrmm:

10. I hope it wasn't from a matching pair? :nuts:

Edit: Just realised how silly that sounds, they come in matching pairs lol. I meant an old one!

11. It was a faded Dr Who one :biggrin:

12. So presumably you didn't need to pay for postage then :P

13. No .. one of mine came back invisible! They lost the bag .. never mind the stuffing or dust bag!!

14. No, I didn't send my bag in its dustbag. I wrapped it in bubblewrap.

15. :lol: Come to think of it - It arrived back repaired before I had even sent it !