Returning an item for refund

mkimimi

~ Fashion Obsessed ~
O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I purchased an item from linda's stuff on ebay, and it didnt fit as described. I called them and they said i could return it. I was just wondering what the process for a return was. Do i ship it with tracking, do i need signature confirmation too? o i need to open a case, or not because they accept the return? thanks :smile:

I think you do not need to open a case if they accept returns.
I would ship with insurance and signature just for protection in case something happens in transit.
This is a reputable seller, I do not think you will have any issues. They will receive the item and it is most likely you will get a refund.

If they accept returns, you do not need to open a case since they are agreeing to take it back. I would get delivery confirmation just to make sure. I have returned things that I bought on Ebay and the sellers have always been honest and refunded my money. If you have delivery confirmation and for some reason you don't get your refund, then you can open an Ebay case.

What everyone else said :smile: Just FYI, Linda's Stuff measurements are notoriously inaccurate--I'm pretty sure they don't even measure, they just guess. So I wouldn't rely on those measurements to determine fit; I would only buy items whose fit I'm already acquainted with.

I would ship with insurance and signature just for protection in case something happens in transit.
This is a reputable seller, I do not think you will have any issues. They will receive the item and it is most likely you will get a refund.

Agree here.. they have a very flexible return policy... just e-mail them
let they know you are returning the item if it is over $250 insure with dc

What everyone else said :smile: Just FYI, Linda's Stuff measurements are notoriously inaccurate--I'm pretty sure they don't even measure, they just guess. So I wouldn't rely on those measurements to determine fit; I would only buy items whose fit I'm already acquainted with.
Although they are careless, inaccurate and fail to authenitcate their items, they do have a liberal return policy and will (eventually) refund you.

Originally Posted by BeenBurned Although they are careless, inaccurate and fail to authenitcate their items, they do have a liberal return policy and will (eventually) refund you.

Perhaps this has been your experience.. others seem to disagree..
Actually, I've never done business with her. I'm just commenting based on her long-standing reputation and reassuring that she'll get her refund.

Your refund will be forthcoming... perhaps since it is the holiday

season just check to make sure Linda's Stuff is open the week

after Christmas ...if they are closed, that could delay your refund...

IIRC their return policy states it can take up to 7 days for a refund to be processed. It has been a while since I bought/returned anything there but they are quite reliable in refunding.