Returning a bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a bag right before the stores closed and unfortunately, it didn't work out. Do you think I can ship it back to the store even though it's closed, or should I keep it until it re-opens? Has anyone shipped an item back and received their refund?

2. I would keep it until they reopen. I’d be too worried package could get lost. Pretty sure they will extend their return policy like all stores

Bagaholic9 and Sylly like this.
  3. Do not ship just like that, no no

4. I finally wore my new chanel bag this month & found defects. I was wondering if anyone knew who I could contact or e-mail regarding getting the bag repaired/replaced please?

5. I also bought a bag that I’m returning. The bag is from Neimans and not a stand alone boutique. Some stores are offering returns. A Fedex driver picks up the package from your house.

6. What are the defects?

7. The leather has peeled off all around the edges of the bag & a part of the flap

8. Oh no!! Is it a seasonal bag?
    You can email customer service and send pictures, I had pretty good experiences with the online cc, they respond pretty quickly.

9. No it's their permanent bag. Can you please send me their customer service contact info? I couldnt find it on their website