Returning 08 Pink Glazed Lamb Jumbo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will be returning this bag tomorrow to Saks, please pm me if want me SA's info.

2. Can you post pics of the bag before returning? I haven't seen this one.

3. the one on the right.
    [​IMG]

4. Oooh sorry this is out of topic but Savannah what's the color on the left? Which season is it from? It's TDF

5. It's the rose fonce from summer 08. i believe it is still available from BG.

6. May I ask why you are returning the lighter one? Is it too light IRL? Haven't been able to find the perfect shade of pink. Have been looking for a year now. Everything seems either too light or too dark.

7. The color is like a pepto pink, very pretty, but sadly I never had a chance to use it. I just don't need another bag sitting in my closet.

8. no longer available.

9. Thanks to Savannah, the bag is on the way ! Yeah, it's like a miracle. I can't wait to see it in real life. :yahoo:

10. congrats~ it's a beauty irl!

11. :tup::tup:Great work .....So happy for you, post pics., the color is amazing...:heart:H

12. Wow, congrats hobo7 on your new bag! Thanks Savannah for posting about this. That was very nice of you. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.