Returned something but want it back?

AllieGee

Sep 2, 2014
Hi, has it happened to anyone that you return one item and end up getting it back? I bought a speedy 25 B DE last month, had some issues with it and ended up returning before the Grace period ran out. I have been constantly thinking about getting her again, maybe give it a second chance or something. I saw the Turenne and love it and thinking of getting her instead of the speedy B but it doesn't come in DE and I want something in DE :sad: i don't know what to do. Any advise for me? Thanks!

Yep I have done that...I did it with the speedy B 25 my self. I'm glad I went back to get her. I kept thinking about it after I returned it. I feel if u keep thinking about it you should buy it again. What issues did u have when you took it back?

I think maybe you should go to the LV Store and have a look around at something else. In the end it's all up to you anyway. What You Love! If you are wanting something in DE then have alook around. There so many wonderful pieces out there, I am sure you will find something You Love.

I agree go into the boutique and look at some other DE bags and the Turenne if you like it. The Turenne looks like a dressed up Speedy B.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Yep did that with the mono artsy. Got it as a Christmas present from hubby. Loved how it looked, but didn't like how it carried. Exchanged it for the Trevi pm. However, I kept thinking about it and ended up buying it again a year later. It's still not my favorite bag, but I have a place and need for it so I keep it.

every time that has happened to me, I ended up getting rid of the bag. I bought and returned Siracusa at least twice! Took me that long to figure out as much as I loved the bag style the vachetta wasnt going to work out for me. Go with your first decision. If you returned it, it is less likely you will love it again. Lots of bag styles out there, check out something else!