Returned Parker wristlet and got these instead!

patchworkcat

Meow!
O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
:heart:I went to return the Parker butterfly wristlet and with the help of a wonderful tFP'er who gave me her PCE card, I was able to get the Legacy Purse Spray, a letter charm (being sent) and a brand new never been seen before scarf! It has sequins on a few of the C's. Everything for only $7. plus change extra!:yahoo:
I also saw that there is going to be a Leather Haversack coming out in burnt orange and in (I think)white, some kind of Chain Mail tote for like $1200., a really cute op art multi color print in pink, mauves, and periwinkle and yellow with metallic trim satchel that I need to start saving for as she was $678.!:graucho:
Plus there were some more crazy totes that will be coming out with strange looking art on them. One was $1000.! Oh and some kind of metallic Peyton, too.

Attachments

• Scarf.jpg
    Scarf.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 83
Awesome-I :heart: the Legacy perfume! I will sniff my wrist several times a day-talk about really loving it. lol!

Neat scarf. What is the style #?

Oh how cool-a Haversack in leather and burnt orange, of all colors! Sounds TDF.

Wow congrats on your Items. I love the Scarf too pretty and mmm that legacy perfume smells so yummy. I need to get some. i can't wait to see the new items...................

oh I have to have that scarf! I love pink!!! the op art with pink mauve and perwinkle sounds precious too. I guess I'll be saving up too. I just paid off all my credit card debt....so I'll be using cash!

Thanks, patchworkcat! I entered the # in search on website, but it didn't bring up anything. I'll try again another day. Periwinkle sounds really good right now.
Uh-oh! You said new legacy ponytail scarf? I imagine that will go on my wish list.

You probably need to order it from the store. The Legacy scarf's stripes are a little different in color and the siggy C's are the older style in multi...It was tough to choose...May get that one on the next PCE.