Returned or substandard bags

^
Thanks for letting us know :smile: How much would you say is a fair price for the Daria then? I think I love her a little bit :love:

Hi Dizze,

It's not permissible to discuss prices on the forum, so we can't advise. If you check back through the outlet stock threads you will find prices there (you may need to go back through it quite a way) and then consider any wear and tear to the bag and whether or not it comes with any remaining guarantee.....:smile:

Hope that helps:biggrin:

Hi Dizze,

It's not permissible to discuss prices on the forum, so we can't advise. If you check back through the outlet stock threads you will find prices there (you may need to go back through it quite a way) and then consider any wear and tear to the bag and whether or not it comes with any remaining guarantee.....:smile:

Hope that helps:biggrin:

^
Eep sorry, I didn't realise! Thank you for the advice :biggrin:

Hi Guinevere - PP (on the bottom right of the older bags rectangular, not oval embossed Mulberry Plaque denotes the Maker's Mark (a sort of signature) - if you have a bag with some such initials it will most likely indicate that its an older, Vintage Mulberry.....:smile: This is mostly evident on the older Darwin Roxannes......

Thank you so much for the info. I learned so much here!

Thanks again!

dizze said:
Thanks for letting us know :smile: How much would you say is a fair price for the Daria then? I think I love her a little bit

As Moo says discussing price isn't permitted on the forum, I think with preloved items the 'value' is whatever people are willing to pay and that can vary from one day to the next! It's a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string?' question. :smile: For me personally though, the issue is that this seller hasn't fully described the item and that would make me very wary of purchasing from her.

Speaking of sellers mis-describing items, has anyone else seen this little beauty on eBay? :shocked:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Mini-...18?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item2a20f1c1be

What sort of things would make a bag a sub or a second? I've just brought a bays (sent from Mulberry) where the leather is more slouchy, wrinkly and a tiny bit darker at one end.

Last edited:
What sort of things would make a bag a sub or a second?

It can literally be anything from a missing strap to wrinkly leather...they are not significant issues and frequently it is very hard to determine why...when originally purchased via an outlet the sales assistant will usually tell the buyer why the bag has been marked a sub. The 0 or 00 stamping is to enable subs to be clearly identified as such....:smile: