Returned My Damier NF and GOT!!!...

Ha ha, no wonder you bypassed the Pomme D'Amour...the bag would be vying for attention away from your deep rouge coiffure.

The Amarante is just so delicious looking like some gorgeous grape gelato on a really hot sunny day for someone dying of thirst.

:sunshine:

~~~~~~~~~~~:beach:

Last edited:
omg WOW! what an upgrade!!! this bag is definitely tdf!!!! congrats!! your DH is very sweet in getting this bag for you!!! you must deserve it :biggrin: lovely bag, lovely lady!

Thanks, swags. I've ALWAYS wanted an Alma, but seemed to find something else to buy. Then Amarante Vernis MM REALLY had me wanting an Alma. I'm so happy to finally have an Alma in my collection. I'm ready to add another one!

Ha ha, no wonder you bypassed the Pomme D'Amour...the bag would be vying for attention away from your deep rouge coiffure.

The Amarante is just so delicious looking like some gorgeous grape gelato on a really hot sunny day for someone dying of thirst. :sunshine: :beach:

Yes, T-Girl. Pomme D'Amour would be way too much with my red hair!!! Amarante is a chameleon. The flash brought out the purple, but most of the time it looks dark sparkly brown. It's such a great color!