Returned: Black Reissue 227

I think that is the same bag that I returned for the same reason!! It was shipped to me (unseen) from a different store (I think west coast?) and I returned it to Tysons, VA (closest to me). I thought I was crazy at first, but the fold at the bottom was much more sloppy than it is supposed to be, and the leather was kind of puckered too. There was also a crease across the lower front of it, that was definitely NOT supposed to be there. They tried to tell me at the store that it was normal, but I could not keep a bag for that much $$ that just didn't feel right. I'm glad you returned it too, and I hope the store doesn't try to push it on anyone else that is getting bad vibes from it. Good luck finding a replacement!

I think that is the same bag that I returned for the same reason!! It was shipped to me (unseen) from a different store (I think west coast?) and I returned it to Tysons, VA (closest to me). I thought I was crazy at first, but the fold at the bottom was much more sloppy than it is supposed to be, and the leather was kind of puckered too. There was also a crease across the lower front of it, that was definitely NOT supposed to be there. They tried to tell me at the store that it was normal, but I could not keep a bag for that much $$ that just didn't feel right. I'm glad you returned it too, and I hope the store doesn't try to push it on anyone else that is getting bad vibes from it. Good luck finding a replacement!

OMG How funny!! Ya, it does sound like the same bag!! Definitely! :yes: I got it from the Tysons, VA store...and it did have a crease on the front towards the bottom going across. Ya,...way way too much $$$ for something not in perfect condition and I also wasn't lovin'. LOL, I'm glad I returned it too!;)

Thx for the luck!! Actually....I finally decided yesterday to go with the Cruise Cabas aka "baby cabas" in black. So I was put on the list yesteray. :smile: