Returned Big Ashley and brought home her little sister

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
I bought the Ashley Carryall about 3 weeks ago. She was ok using for work carrying from the car to the building and back. But I took her to the mall a few days ago and was struggling to keep her on my shoulder all day, way too much bag for me! Dh was with me and he even said that bag has to go back! I'm a little under 5'2", now I know shouldn't buy bags that are that big!

I was afraid they wouldn't let me do the return because the tag was cut off but the sa just looked at the inside to see if the bag was clean and that was that. So here's what I bought instead anybody wanna see?

I bought the Ashley Carryall about 3 weeks ago. She was ok using for work carrying from the car to the building and back. But I took her to the mall a few days ago and was struggling to keep her on my shoulder all day, way too much bag for me! Dh was with me and he even said that bag has to go back! I'm a little under 5'2", now I know shouldn't buy bags that are that big!

I was afraid they wouldn't let me do the return because the tag was cut off but the sa just looked at the inside to see if the bag was clean and that was that. So here's what I bought instead anybody wanna see?

Did you tell them that you had used it?