Return

1. I returned the patchwork duffle in browns earlier this week. I found it to be not quite roomy enough and the tote was not doing it for me either. I am still looking for my perfect mahogany bag.

2. The Coach I got is darling but of course not big enough for my business style self...so I had to cave until I find the perfect tote and bought a Baby Phat slouch bag instead. It is supposed to make me feel "sexy" LOL

3. I want something that is roomy enough and comfortable on my shoulder that looks great as well. I really like the legacy leather shoulder bag with the 2 pockets in the front. I have a Dooney denim pocket bag that is working out well but I really love the Coach leather. Dooney makes this bag in leather but for some reason I prefer the Coach leather over Dooney's.

Oh, an I removed that metal duck from the side of the bag. I like the coach hangtags but not the dooney - whatever you call that thing.

dooney.jpg
  5. Sorry about the bag....Dooney's leather lends to seem heavier to me than Coach's, i don't know why. Like i have a Coach wristlet and a Dooney one and the Dooney is so much heavier...but the bag is cute! Enjoy it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice