Return without receipt

yongpptt

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
I am new here and would like to ask about the coach return policy.

I need to return a coach factory item but I lost the receipt. I knew that mechandise credit will be granted. Do I need to use it on the spot when I return? How do they grant the mechandise credit? Pls help.

I depends on your Outlet but in mine.. They will do a full return but a current price. They will also issue the credit and it is like any other store credit. You can use it at the Outlet and the Coach Stores...

Soemtimes the credit will actually be for less than the current price as they will give you the lowest selling price. Some items have been on sale previously for a lower price.

I have always had store credit put on a card simular to a gift card and I have always been able to use that card at any outlet and FP store as well as online or ordering from JAX.

How much lower of the price will that be? Will they give 20% lower than current selling price since they have 20% additional off in some week?

Or can they check my credit card so as to know the price that I paid? I just bought the item recently, I do not want lose too much with this return.

how recent did you purchase it?

I know outlets are a bit more hectic so it would be difficult to look at the receipts, and they can't just go with what your cc statement says because all it states is the price and day but not what it's for and you could have ( in theory ) made multiple purchases that day

the price couldn't have changed so much (I hope) so it doesn't hurt to go in and ask! the sooner is definitely the better