return to Tiffany heart - small or medium?

veneti

Pocketbook Queen ;)
O.G.
Feb 16, 2012
hi,
I would like to add another necklace to this look in the photo.
the Tiffany open heart is size small. the vca is vintage Alhambra. the Elsa Peretti is on an 16inch chain.
I was thinking about adding either the yg small or medium size of the return to Tiffany heart tag on an 18inch chain. which size would you recommend, small or medium?
http://m.tiffany.com/jewelry/necklaces-pendants/return-to-tiffany-heart-tag-charm-GRP00968?fromGrid=1&gridpos=9/634&fromcid=287465&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287465-r+101323339+101288196-x+-n+36-ri+-ni+1-lr+0-hr+-1-t+-mi+&trackpdp=bg&trackgridpos=9#p+1-n+36-cg+viewPaged-c+287465-s+5-r+101323339+101288196-t+-ri+-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+-lr+0-hr+
I have a silver toggle choker with the heart in the size of the medium, - do you think the medium size of the gold would take away the look of the other 2 necklaces? I am afraid the small size though would be too small. please help me decide :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 3,238
Last edited:
Hmm. I personally love the two you have stacked as is. I'm not sure I would like the third necklace with such a large pendant hanging so close and even spaced to the other two. Might be too much. If you are loving the medium heart tag I would probably put it on a long chain...like 30inch or slightly less and have it hang away from the others.

thank you :smile: yes that's a good point. the medium might be to chunky hanging close up there. do you think a small one would be too much, too? or maybe a small one on a longer chain? :smile:

thank you :smile: yes that's a good point. the medium might be to chunky hanging close up there. do you think a small one would be too much, too? or maybe a small one on a longer chain? :smile:
May I suggest adding a diamonds by the yard pendant to this look? In my opinion I feel that adding another heart necklace will compete against the open heart pendant. The current stack looks beautiful as is but if you really want a third I think a diamonds by the yard piece would look great.

hi,
I would like to add another necklace to this look in the photo.
the Tiffany open heart is size small. the vca is vintage Alhambra. the Elsa Peretti is on an 16inch chain.
I was thinking about adding either the yg small or medium size of the return to Tiffany heart tag on an 18inch chain. which size would you recommend, small or medium?
http://m.tiffany.com/jewelry/neckla...3339+101288196-t+-ri+-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+-lr+0-hr+
I have a silver toggle choker with the heart in the size of the medium, - do you think the medium size of the gold would take away the look of the other 2 necklaces? I am afraid the small size though would be too small. please help me decide :smile:

What do you think about a dot charm on an 18 inch chain?
http://www.tiffany.de/jewelry/tiffa...dot&trackpdp=search&fromcid=-1&trackgridpos=8

If a heart then just as long necklace.