Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet in Rose Gold or Yellow Gold - Does anybody own this piece?

Amortentia

O.G.
Dec 30, 2012
Hellooo, does anybody own the Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet in Rose/Yellow Gold?
: https://www.tiffany.co.uk/jewelry/bracelets/return-to-tiffany-bead-bracelet-GRP08524/

If so, can you share some mod shots of it please and the pros and cons of this bracelet. I haven't found much information about it online sadly!

Regarding sizing, I'm going for the size that is slightly tighter around the wrist, as opposed to being loose, has anybody found the tighter fit to be constraining in day to day life?

I don't have the version in gold, but do in silver with a rubedo tag. The bead bracelets are great for dressing up or down. They have a presence while complementing the rest of what I'm wearing. I do prefer the tigher fit. My only comment is it can be a bit difficult to put on because of the way the beads move on the chain.

I don't have the version in gold, but do in silver with a rubedo tag. The bead bracelets are great for dressing up or down. They have a presence while complementing the rest of what I'm wearing. I do prefer the tigher fit. My only comment is it can be a bit difficult to put on because of the way the beads move on the chain.

Thanks for your response! I plan to wear it 24/7, as I also struggled to put it on by myself in-store. Have you worn it constantly before? If so, did you find wearing it this way okay? :smile:

Thanks for your response! I plan to wear it 24/7, as I also struggled to put it on by myself in-store. Have you worn it constantly before? If so, did you find wearing it this way okay? :smile:

Hi! I really love this bracelet. I used to have the same bracelet in RG. Not a great option for me for every day 24/7 wear. Also, it depends on your lifestyle and work. If you do mainly office work or stay home, it will be fine. As for me, My family is in a restaurant business... I wanted to wear it 24/7 and the bids got scratches and had visible signs of wear. That’s why I sold mine. I needed something less delicate. This bracelet is amazing... I still regret that I sold it. I got a Rubedo metal bangle instead and love it. It’s been almost 8 years and looks like new (almost). I hope it helps! Good luck and share the pic when you purchase it!

I have the silver with the enamel tag and used to wear it 24/7. I no longer wear it as much because I am now wearing a gold Cartier love bracelet 24/7 and want this same in gold :smile:.

I had bought and sold the silver version several times. Because the silver turns dull after several months even after cleaning in store.
love how the silver bright up my skin tone.
I wish they have it in white gold.
I’m also considering the rose gold bracelet. But, Tiffany rose gold looks more bronze color than bvlgari or Cartier rose gold.
So. Not sure if I will be getting one or not.

Reactions: Tatti_
I feel you Fine Frenzy. Last year I started collecting tiffany. This bracelet in silver was my first piece. But I return it. It was extremely hard to put on by myself. I wasn't sure about the size and I was afraid of it could easly break. Yesterday I bought the same bracelet with the pink and blue enamel. I was eyeing it for month so I think my bracelet's become a second chance...

Personally I would go for YG. I don't know if the RG started to turn into YG? I'm thinking of getting one to. :biggrin: But Im not sure if anyone wear these stacked with silver? In my opinion I think it would look great but I'm not sure...

Reactions: Fine Frenzy
Personally I would go for YG. I don't know if the RG started to turn into YG? I'm thinking of getting one to. :biggrin: But Im not sure if anyone wear these stacked with silver? In my opinion I think it would look great but I'm not sure...

I have both silver and rose gold bead bracelets, but I've only had the RG for a few months - so far there's no colour change and it feels very sturdy. The silver one I rarely wear these days as I don't like dealing with tarnish. They do make a good combination though!

Hello my lovelies!

I purchased the bracelet back in August, and have been wearing it daily ever since. I really love it, it's cute and girly, but also quite sophisticated at the same time. I'm looking to acquire a thin Love Bracelet to stack it on top. Pic below. Thank you all for your insights!!

Hi! I really love this bracelet. I used to have the same bracelet in RG. Not a great option for me for every day 24/7 wear. Also, it depends on your lifestyle and work. If you do mainly office work or stay home, it will be fine. As for me, My family is in a restaurant business... I wanted to wear it 24/7 and the bids got scratches and had visible signs of wear. That’s why I sold mine. I needed something less delicate. This bracelet is amazing... I still regret that I sold it. I got a Rubedo metal bangle instead and love it. It’s been almost 8 years and looks like new (almost). I hope it helps! Good luck and share the pic when you purchase it!

Attachments

• RTTRG.jpg
    RTTRG.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 260