Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet in Rose Gold or Yellow Gold - Does anybody own this piece?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooo, does anybody own the Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet in Rose/Yellow Gold?
    : https://www.tiffany.co.uk/jewelry/bracelets/return-to-tiffany-bead-bracelet-GRP08524/

If so, can you share some mod shots of it please and the pros and cons of this bracelet. I haven't found much information about it online sadly!

Regarding sizing, I'm going for the size that is slightly tighter around the wrist, as opposed to being loose, has anybody found the tighter fit to be constraining in day to day life?

2. I don't have the version in gold, but do in silver with a rubedo tag. The bead bracelets are great for dressing up or down. They have a presence while complementing the rest of what I'm wearing. I do prefer the tigher fit. My only comment is it can be a bit difficult to put on because of the way the beads move on the chain.

3. Thanks for your response! I plan to wear it 24/7, as I also struggled to put it on by myself in-store. Have you worn it constantly before? If so, did you find wearing it this way okay? :smile:

4. I swap out my jewelry, so haven't worn it constantly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice