Return to MAC online w/out packing slip?

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
Ok so I did a return to MAC online about a month ago and sent in my packing slip. Well now I have two more items I want to return that were on the same packing slip - how do I return them? Should I just send the confirmation email with the returned items?

Magdeline

Crazy in LVoe
Jun 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
ITA- I wouldn't mail them anything without talking to CS first. Might get lost in the shuffle... KWIM? If you have a MAC counter near you, you will be able to exchange without a receipt (not sure if you'd be interested in that). Good luck! I'm sure MAC will come up with a solution for you.

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
I just did this with my Manish Arora stuff. Lost the packing slip...I emailed them and the process works well doing this: Go online and print off your order off the order history, and mark the items you are returning. Simple!

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
^Thanks! I had emailed CS about what to do but this seems easy enough. Obviously they can match it up with the order number. Sweet!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
Yep, I got all my money back and I even made it confusing by sending back 3 orders in one box :smile: None of which had original packing slips. MAC is pretty smart, they will figure it out ;)