Return the black classic flap to Bluefly

billbill

O.G.
May 9, 2006
hi again. as you may probably know, i've ordered a black medium classic flap from bluefly and it arrived

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-black-lambskin-flap-from-bluefly-arrived-134912.html

however, i just sent to back today, becoz
- the leather is not that soft as expected, i asked my SA and she said it's probably a display item :confused1:
- there're some scratches (similar to that caused by the fingertips) on the inner flap and back of the bag (near the card pouch). it's quite obvious to me :sad:

although i got it at around $13xx (with the extra 20% for new customer), i'm a perfectionist :P and DH suggested me to return it if these bugs me.. so i did today.

So, if you wanna grab it, keep checking on bluefly, i guess it'll come up around 1-2 weeks. good luck :tup:

Yes, I suspect if an item ends up on Bluefly.com it's because they weren't able to sell it in stores. Same as if a Chanel item ended up at Neiman's Last call or Saks Off 5th. That was a great deal you got on it. Too bad it didn't work out for you. I'll definitely be watching bluefly - thanks for the heads up.;)

Sorry it didn't work out for you billbill! :sad: So sweet of you to let us know about the return. I do hope you still get a black classic flap though - it's such a must-have!! :yes: ;)