Return the black classic flap to Bluefly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi again. as you may probably know, i've ordered a black medium classic flap from bluefly and it arrived

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-black-lambskin-flap-from-bluefly-arrived-134912.html

however, i just sent to back today, becoz
    - the leather is not that soft as expected, i asked my SA and she said it's probably a display item :confused1:
    - there're some scratches (similar to that caused by the fingertips) on the inner flap and back of the bag (near the card pouch). it's quite obvious to me :sad:

although i got it at around $13xx (with the extra 20% for new customer), i'm a perfectionist :P and DH suggested me to return it if these bugs me.. so i did today.

So, if you wanna grab it, keep checking on bluefly, i guess it'll come up around 1-2 weeks. good luck :tup:

2. Wow! Thanks for the info! :biggrin:

3. Sorry to hear it didn't work out - I have never had good luck with Bluefly.:sad:

4. Yes, I suspect if an item ends up on Bluefly.com it's because they weren't able to sell it in stores. Same as if a Chanel item ended up at Neiman's Last call or Saks Off 5th. That was a great deal you got on it. Too bad it didn't work out for you. I'll definitely be watching bluefly - thanks for the heads up.;)

5. Sorry it didn't work out for you billbill! :sad: So sweet of you to let us know about the return. I do hope you still get a black classic flap though - it's such a must-have!! :yes: ;)

6. Sorry it did not work out for you.. It was a great bargain you got it for..
    Hope you find the right one for you next time around.. good luck

7. Sorry bill bill that it was not what you expected! I am a perfectionist too and i totally get it(nobody would notice but...you would just know...)

8. I think I may be watching BF. I usually don't shop there, but I want a smaller bag and at that price, I don't think the scratches would bug me. Thanks for the heads up.

9. I'm with you billbill. If I'm spending even $1300 and the bag is not perfect, I'll find the extra cash for a brand spanking new one.