Return Question

Jan 9, 2006
I bought the beaded skinny during PCE but now I'm not feeling it. There are other things I'd rather have ... :rolleyes: :shame: I haven't used it, tags are attached and all, but I can't find my receipt. Can the SA look it up on the computer? I'd hate to return a skinny I paid $41 for $58 ... especially because I've been to Target TWICE this week, and they've forgotten to ring up things BOTH TIMES and I feel guilty about beating the system hahaa.

not sure...

last time i returned somethign from the pce without the receipt, they gave it to me for regular price...and i didn't realize it until i got home- i felt so guilty!

Yes, they can. You have to go to the exact store where you bought it though... and those that aren't busy seem happy to do it! I did it in Tysons, VA once and they were not happy to do it at all!

We can only look back 2 weeks, but bring the gift receipt in and make sure you mention you got the 25% off (they could look up the price too) so no bad karma!

aw, you're so honest!

i know when my mix up happened (and i finally realized it), i was about in tears. i ended up calling the store back and talked with the manager- who just said "enjoy your extra store credit, don't worry about it". i felt better after that!

I told the SA and she gave me full price, because they couldn't give me 25% off of something else. :shrugs: I ended up ordering this, and aarti, I blame you! :biggrin: Yours is too cute ... I almost got the legacy wristlet, but changed my mind at the last minute.

40243_B4MC_d2.jpg

Love it too! And yup your one honest bunny. I really hope nobody takes advantage of that 25% of deal. Last time I used mine I saved almost 300$

No bad Karma for you!:yahoo:

And Bethy it is on the site, it is the fold over or flip top wristlet. CUTE CUTE CUTE