return policy at neiman marcus last call? !!

fuzz

Jun 1, 2009
Hi there..Does anybody know how the return policy at NM last call?
My sister bought me a chanel Sweater
from NM last call in Las Vegas last week. She means well but it's not my size...And she back to New york now. so, Can i return it at NM last call stroe in NY??thanks!

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
I think it's 30 days. Some of the designer, fine, and evening apparels are final sales, and they will say so on their tags.

fuzz

Jun 1, 2009
I think it's 30 days. Some of the designer, fine, and evening apparels are final sales, and they will say so on their tags.
Thank you Alice,
This Sweater is a new arrive item, i am sure i could return it if i am in Las vages. But too bad, i am in new york now..so, I was wondring if i could return it at NM last call store in NY?

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Yes you can return any NM LC item to any NM LC store regardless which one you get it from.

boboxu

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Hi there..Does anybody know how the return policy at NM last call?
My sister bought me a chanel Sweater
from NM last call in Las Vegas last week. She means well but it's not my size...And she back to New york now. so, Can i return it at NM last call stroe in NY??thanks!
It's 30 days with receipts & tags attached:P

Oct 24, 2008
NM Last Call requires a receipt for all returns. Please make sure you have the receipt. There are three stores near New York area: Woodbury, Deer Park (Long Island) and Jersey Gardens Mall(New Jersey).