Return or repair new WOC zipper?

I just received my preloved WOC and was generally pleased with the quality but then I opened the zipper on the back and the little gold pull thingie came off immediately! Is this an easy fix? I have four days to return it. I love this style and would prefer to keep it but am not sure what to do :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_4546.jpg
    IMG_4546.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_4548.jpg
    IMG_4548.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 199
I would check to see if the zipper can open by using something top pull it open. Or is the zipper stuck and does not open for some reason and any tugging of the tab put stress on it to cause it to break? Because if the zipper is the problem and still does not open the whole zipper will need to be replaced and Chanel repairs are expensive. I am not sure if the zipper tab is a easy fix of if it would also include the whole zipper being replaced.
Sorry you have to deal with this.

I would check to see if the zipper can open by using something top pull it open. Or is the zipper stuck and does not open for some reason and any tugging of the tab put stress on it to cause it to break? Because if the zipper is the problem and still does not open the whole zipper will need to be replaced and Chanel repairs are expensive. I am not sure if the zipper tab is a easy fix of if it would also include the whole zipper being replaced.
Sorry you have to deal with this.

The zipper does pull open and the zipper itself seems okay... I'm still leaning towards returning it, though.

The zipper does pull open and the zipper itself seems okay... I'm still leaning towards returning it, though.
should be an easy fix for a chanel store, why not go to one and ask how much it would cost u? I think depending on how hard it was to find this and how good the deal was you got on this, you could invest.. If it wasnt that much of a steal, i might be too costly to repair. Also, to be honest, i would be a bit worried that other parts are just as fragile/ "vintage" and you will have your entire bag falling to pieces - which is highly unlikely though. :biggrin: