Return or not?

SillyPooch

Feb 1, 2016
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the re-post, I am thinking I'll get more love from a new thread :P, TIA!
I am debating if I should return this beautiful medium sutton in black with silver stripe, it was on sale for $196...I currently have one medium sutton in navy....decisions...decisions...:love::love:

Attachments

• MK stripe.jpg
    MK stripe.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 246
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the re-post, I am thinking I'll get more love from a new thread :P, TIA!
I am debating if I should return this beautiful medium sutton in black with silver stripe, it was on sale for $196...I currently have one medium sutton in navy....decisions...decisions...:love::love:
I'd say keep it. I love Sutton's but I don't have one yet.

Hi everyone,

I say keep it 😊😊 sounds like you like sutton she is pretty

Thank you everyone for the response! She has officially earned a permanent spot in my closet :P:graucho: I originally was only going to keep one sutton (my navy) due to budget, but since they will be replaced soon, I've decided to keep both! I hate to see sutton go :crybaby:...it's such a beautiful style!

Bloomingdale's is having medium sutton for $186 with 3 colors (Ballet, Cherry, and Eurc), I have a promo code for additional 18% off, if interested, message me =)
Thanks for the tip! I signed up for their emails and received a coupon code. I don't know when it expires, but I will have to wait until payday to use it. Thanks again for the tip.

Only keep it if you truly love the bag! I've found for myself when purchasing an item only because of the sale price 99% of the time I will regret the purchase. I have a heritage blue Sutton which I love, but I don't think personally I'd want two in my collection.