Return online issues?

slam123

Dec 16, 2012
Has anyone returned an online order recently? I’ve made a purchase online and decided not to keep the product so I returned it. The tracking stated that it’s been delivered back to BV warehouse since July 17th. When I checked my return status online, it has not changed. I called BV customer service and was told that there has been some delays and that I should be receiving a status update soon. Its been a few days and so far nothing... has anyone recently returned an online product and could tell me if this is a normal process? Thank you.

Delays are normal across the board during COVID. The USPS is behind, The UPS is behind. All businesses are behind. Right now, it’s normal to be “behind”. Give it a few more days, if not a week. Or two.

Reactions: slam123
I’ve had returns (at other retailers) take about six weeks. Depending on the retailer, some let the return sit so as it decontaminate it and then they have reduced warehouse staff. I returned part of an order from Under Armour on June 20th and still don’t have the return

• Wow
Reactions: RT1 and slam123