Return of the "Retiro" Club

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Louis Vuitton just released the Retiro NM (new model) and is available online and in some stores. It comes in 3 colors: monogram, coquelicot and noir! Let's celebrate with a clubhouse dedicated for the Retiro NM!

It is timeless and practical. It comes with a zipped closure, luxurious microfibre lining, protective bottom studs and an adjustable shoulder strap!

Per LV website:
13.4 length x 10.2 height x 7.1 width (inches)

My SA called me about this bag and I went to try it on yesterday. Here are some modeling shots of the noir. Please add more and lets get this club started! ❤️✨👜

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420384029.432285.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1420384018.008572.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1420384005.368626.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1420383992.517949.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1420383980.354370.jpg

Louis Vuitton just released the Retiro NM (new model) and is available online and in some stores. It comes in 3 colors: monogram, coquelicot and noir! Let's celebrate with a clubhouse dedicated for the Retiro NM!

It is timeless and practical. It comes with a zipped closure, luxurious microfibre lining, protective bottom studs and an adjustable shoulder strap!

Per LV website:

My SA called me about this bag and I went to try it on yesterday. Here are some modeling shots of the noir. Please add more and lets get this club started! ❤️✨👜

View attachment 2850939View attachment 2850938View attachment 2850937View attachment 2850936View attachment 2850935
It really looks beautiful on you! I love the new design. Thanks for sharing!

Absolutely stunning bag warden2! It looks fantastic on you!! This bag was never even on my radar until I saw your pictures. Can I ask how tall you are?

+2 -- I would also love to see pics of the inside!

Gorgeous bag! Would you mind posting a picture of the inside? The bag looks really good on you!

Absolutely stunning bag warden2! It looks fantastic on you!! This bag was never even on my radar until I saw your pictures. Can I ask how tall you are?

+2 -- I would also love to see pics of the inside!

Loving this bag! My wallet is trying to hide! :search:

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks everyone! I am 5 feet 5 inches. The cross body strap was on the 2nd hole and I think there are 5 so I had room to make it longer if needed. I'll post some pics of interior. The noir bag comes with the black microfibre. I saw someone else post in a thread about the Orange one and it had the Orange lining! 😍 it's definitely a well made bag.

Saw this bag in person today. I must have it!! I love the red and the black. But, I think I'll be getting the black, red was just a little too orange looking in person to me. In a perfect world I would get both. For now I will settle on the black. Will be having them hold the black for me tomorrow. Can't wait to get it! I haven't stopped thinking about it since I left the store.

Saw this bag in person today. I must have it!! I love the red and the black. But, I think I'll be getting the black, red was just a little too orange looking in person to me. In a perfect world I would get both. For now I will settle on the black. Will be having them hold the black for me tomorrow. Can't wait to get it! I haven't stopped thinking about it since I left the store.

Congrats!!! Please share your photos. It's such a well made canvas bag that can be rocked multiple ways!

I just love this bag. I think it may be the first non speedy I will buy in several years. How did it feel compared to a speedy 35? It does look a little smaller than I imagined it but it's definitely not small. Was the inside like a speedy?

I just love this bag. I think it may be the first non speedy I will buy in several years. How did it feel compared to a speedy 35? It does look a little smaller than I imagined it but it's definitely not small. Was the inside like a speedy?

It is more compact. I have 2 speedy 35 bags but I feel like this is a bit bigger than a speedy 30 but not as roomy as a 35. The same items fit but everything has its place instead of having room to roll around. I think this bag fits my body contouring better than a speedy b which tends to stick out on me. I like the long strap placement and how wide it unzips so I can have easy access into the bag.

I pick mine up in Noir on Saturday. When I first saw it I thought it was a "new" speedy. It is perfect and elegant. My store only had the floor model, so my SA ordered one for me. I cannot wait.

Per LV website:

View attachment 2850939View attachment 2850938View attachment 2850937View attachment 2850936View attachment 2850935

Thanks for posting. Would you mind sharing your personal opinion after seeing both bags IRL?~ Do you prefer the Pallas with noir trim or the retiro with noir trim? I want to add one more mono bag to my collection and I am leaning towards one of these two. I had the pallas in havane, but I sold it because of the vachetta and concerns about it losing shape in time. I did like it, though. I want one worry-free mono bag without vachetta!!