Return initiated by system?

May 24, 2020
Hi, I placed an order last week and it was showing as ready to go with a tracking number for a couple of days. It was saying it would be delivered yesterday but in the UPS site it said awaiting item from shipper and showed it would be coming from LV an hour away from me. It never updated yesterday so this morning my order just said “ready to go” with no estimated delivery date and UPS still looks the same. About an hour later I got an email from LV saying I initiated a return and instructions on how to return the item. When I checked my account it says returned on my order but when I click the tracking it still says “ready to go”. I called immediately and was told they didn’t know why it happened and that as long as I don’t return it when I receive it that it should be fine. I’m still worried about it and am wondering if anyone has had this happen before and if you successfully received the item? The item is now out of stock and it was very hard for me to finally be able to place it in my cart and check out. Please let me know the outcome if you ever had this happen, I rather mentally/emotionally prepare for it if it’s most likely that I won’t receive it and have to start over. Thanks!

VenDitta

Feb 17, 2020
Ireland
Never ever had this happen to me. How strange..! I wonder, perhaps for whatever reason LV couldn't release the shipment?? They probably couldn't cancel the order then since it was past validation stage and despatch label was already issued and tracking set up. Or was it shipped? Tracking no is issued early on however further notifications on it only appear once shipment reaches ups sorting facility. Just a speculation on my part, of course, whatever happened it's anyones guess now. What item did you order if you don't mind me asking?

May 24, 2020
Never ever had this happen to me. How strange..! I wonder, perhaps for whatever reason LV couldn't release the shipment?? They probably couldn't cancel the order then since it was past validation stage and despatch label was already issued and tracking set up. Or was it shipped? Tracking no is issued early on however further notifications on it only appear once shipment reaches ups sorting facility. Just a speculation on my part, of course, whatever happened it's anyones guess now. What item did you order if you don't mind me asking?
It was a pochette metis, I just really hope it’s not the case that the order was cancelled, which I mentioned to the girl I spoke to but she said it’s not cancelled. I just can’t shake the bad feeling that something is wrong so I was hoping someone with a similar experience had a good outcome.