Return in Store

MadelinePP

Apr 8, 2009
I received a pair of Louboutins that I would like to return to the store. I do not have the receipt. Does anyone know the best way of exchanging my new shoes? They are unworn Black Satin Sex Slings.

They were a gift so I am not quite sure where they are from. They are sold on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Christian-L...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was just wondering if there was anyway to get around the store policy? (CL store that is, since I doubt Saks or Barneys would take it without a receipt)

I don't think the CL store would take any returns without a receipt, since they actually have the worst return policy. You might just be stuck trying to sell them on ebay.

I just looked through the shoes on the Gilt sale, and they have them there -- is that where they're from? If so you can look into Gilt's return policy.

If you know who bought them, the store can look it up by the buyer's name. I'm pretty sure they won't budge on the return policy.

EDIT: It looks like an older style. I don't think the boutiques carry these any more.