Return, Exhange..... red,> yellow Reveal

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
So first of all I had to go to the outlet to exchange the Valentine's multi key chain I got last week, one of the crystals were missing.
So I did that!

I went to return another bag and was after Juliette in crimson. But after playing with her... my thoughts are
Crimson is too close to orchid. Orchid just has a little shimmer to it compared to orchid. But in person too close in color for me to justify.
Had I not already had a magenta I might have playing with the gathered juliette in that color.

Next the handle drop is short and I see that being an issue. I think in the leather you might not notice as much since its softer and would give a little more then the patent.

so Juliette in crimson is out for me. It is a nice bag but not love! She is pretty in the madison tote though....... and I was walking towards her when I spotted this....

Is here is a spy pic..
photojan15101205.jpg

(uploading)

Last edited:
Great find! I love Isabelle, and the citron color is amazing! Congrats!
Thanks! the color is going to be perfect for summer :smile:

Beautiful!!! Awesome color. And the blue lining looks pretty with it. Great find!!
:smile: I agree!

Why does everyone else's outlet have it but mine? :censor: You're so lucky! It's beautiful! So did you get the matching wallet too? I love Isabelle.
Honeslty I think it was a return.. but could be wrong. There is nothing wrong with the bag so maybe not many here in canada, they have a few citron lindsey's tho...
No I didnt, but thought about it. Im not a big matchy matchy.. tho I have been thinking about another zip around so I may go back. but I am going to check out FP store friday with PCE.

Congrats! LOVE that Yellow! Which outlet was this?
Niagara, thanks!

Oh, that's a beauty. :yes:
Thank you :smile:

congrats!
Thank you!