Hi Guys so some of you may have seen my thread about the compact curiuse wallet in White. I am now wondering if I should return it outright and wait for the damier ebene totally to come out or if I should just be happy that I got it before the price increase. And just save a bit longer for the totally. I wouldn't buy another lv wallet later because of the price increase. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!