Return after PCE question

cosmogrrl

Apr 19, 2010
I bought three bags with PCE. Two at the boutique, one I have ordered, hasn't arrived yet.

I bought the Pleated Kristen Satchel in three colors: Marcasite, the blue/gray, and putty. Putty has yet to arrive.

Blue/Gray was going back the minute I got her home. Doesn't really go with much in my wardrobe.

Marcasite, I thought I loved, but she still has her tags on, so maybe not. Putty, we'll see when I get her, but I'm worried about her looking plasticky.

I pine for the Cobalt Sophia and maybe the Silver one.

If I return these items, can they be exchanged with the PCE discount on the new items or should I even go there with the SA?

Thanks!

I would bring them back and ask for the discount on the purchases you make. If the SA doesn't want to extend it to you, ask for the manager. They certainly are "allowed" to give it to you and they should.

I have two locations, but if they say no, I probably just won't buy the new bags.

Then they can decide whether they want the sale or not, I guess.

If I get PCE in Dec, I might buy them. I'm getting a little (*shudder*) burnt out, though. Enough might be enough for awhile.

I hope they'll extend the PCE to you for the new bags. Good luck!

I've never tried on the Pleated Kristen Satchel, but always thought it was a pretty bag, I just wasn't sure about the height of the bag. Is there something about the style that you don't care for?

One SA told me that I would only get to keep the discount if I exchanged it for another bag in the same line, ie Madison for Madison, or hamptons for hamptons. But like the other lovely ladies have posted, it does depend on the SA. Good luck finding a new bag!

I bought three bags with PCE. Two at the boutique, one I have ordered, hasn't arrived yet.

I bought the Pleated Kristen Satchel in three colors: Marcasite, the blue/gray, and putty. Putty has yet to arrive.

Blue/Gray was going back the minute I got her home. Doesn't really go with much in my wardrobe.

Marcasite, I thought I loved, but she still has her tags on, so maybe not. Putty, we'll see when I get her, but I'm worried about her looking plasticky.

I pine for the Cobalt Sophia and maybe the Silver one.

If I return these items, can they be exchanged with the PCE discount on the new items or should I even go there with the SA?

Thanks!

It worked for me yesterday. I returned the marcasite pleated satchel for the silver sophia. The marcasite is beautiful when it's stuffed full of paper, but I put my everyday things in there and it caved really weird in on itself (I love slouchy bags but this definitely was not a good slouch). I stared at it for an hour in the mirror and decided it needed to go back (still had tags on). :shucks: I had called the store first and they said they would honor the PCE on the new bag. But I love the silver sophia and snipped those tags and used her right away!

I returned the blue mist Kristin because of zipper issues, and was able to get another bag with the PCE. I also returned the toffee croc Sophia because the brown croc had peeled off a large area on the back of the bag. I was also able to get an entirely different bag with that PCE. Anyway, I hope it works out well for you. Good luck. I think you will LOVE the silver Sophia.