Return a purchase from a Dooney factory?

Hi all,

I recently bought a Dooney from an outlet while on vacation. When i got home I realized it is WAY too heavy for me. The problem is that I live too far to take it back to the outlet. Can I mail it back to the outlet or mail it back to the Dooney headquarters?

Halloweenmommy said:
Hi all,

I recently bought a Dooney from an outlet while on vacation. When i got home I realized it is WAY too heavy for me. The problem is that I live too far to take it back to the outlet. Can I mail it back to the outlet or mail it back to the Dooney headquarters?

You can't return outlet to the headquarters I think u can to the outlet store. That's what it said on my invoice from the DB online order. I would call the store and make sure it's a bag that can be returned

Why don't you call the store where you bought the bag and ask them? Does your receipt indicate their return policy? Some of the outlet bags that are on sale are "all sales final." As Annie said, you can't mail the bag back to Dooney HQ for return unless you bought it from there. Good luck.

I'd call the outlet where you bought it and ask if you can mail it back. In any case when you return to an outlet you won't get your money back, you'll get a Gift Card that can be used at an outlet, a D&B store or D&B online. Sorta sucks imho.