Retro Leather Pink

dhampson

Jan 20, 2013
Boulder, CO
I was eyeing the small Russel recently...I think it was VonMaur had it on sale. Anyhow, it is a small bag, smaller than the florentine Small Russel. Just make sure you know what you're getting size-wise. They are both nice and I love the pink.

EDIT: Ok, sorry. It's Boscov's. http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?cm_vc=XSELLDEPT&itemNumber=175144

$208 + an additional 15% off with their coupon SAVE15.
That is a great deal. Thanks for sharing. If you go through ******.com you can get an additional 3% off, bringing the cost to $171.50. That's an amazing sale.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Are you going to order the tote, or are you still trying to decide? I almost ordered it a few days ago but I'm thinking it might be too small for me.

dhampson

Jan 20, 2013
Boulder, CO
Are you going to order the tote, or are you still trying to decide? I almost ordered it a few days ago but I'm thinking it might be too small for me.
Not sure yet. I just watched the QVC videos on these two styles and I think I would really prefer the Janine. In the QVC video the pink retro leather looked much brighter than in the photos. I wonder if it will be too bright for my taste. I went to my local Macy's (which is a stand alone store) last week and didn't see any of the retro leather. I think I need to head to the mall.

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
\
Hi ladies,

I am considering purchasing the pink in the Retro Leather. I have my eye on the Small Russell or the Janine.

When I picture a pink handbag, I think sweet and ladylike.

Thoughts? Have you had one or both of those styles and what do you think of them?

I have the original Janine and love the bag,
backstory: been on a tote binge lately
but if my choice between these 2 bags it would be the Janine,
super neat, lots of structure, really easy to carry, super organized very feminine , straps have perfect functioning hardware and she would be perfect in pink,

let us know what you decide.

Last edited:

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Love the Bismal Pepto pink. It's so cheerful and happy. I'd pick the Janine bc that's more my style but both are nice

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
Here is the link to the pics that i took at my local Belk's. This is the pink, not the hot pink

img.purseforum.com/attachments/contemporary-designers/dooney-and-bourke/2047584d1359831922-scouting-expedition-image-3292000050.jpg

dhampson

Jan 20, 2013
Boulder, CO
\[/B]

I have the original Janine and love the bag,
backstory: been on a tote binge lately
but if my choice between these 2 bags it would be the Janine,
super neat, lots of structure, really easy to carry, super organized very feminine , straps have perfect functioning hardware and she would be perfect in pink,

let us know what you decide.

I agree. Thank you.