Retracting a bid?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I bid on a balenciaga bag and now I'm not sure if it's authentic. Is it possible ot retract a bid without gettting my score ruined or having negative feedback left on my account. The seller has good feedback but I have a feeling....she won't send me pictures of the bales and other feature which would indicate one way or another whether the bag is authentic? Any advice? This is the bag I have posted the link in case someone will be able to determine if it's real or not...Thanks so much!!!! :yes:

2. Yes you can. Go here and under buying resources there's an option to retract.

eBay Sitemap

However ebay does have a policy against bid retraction. So read up on it in the help section. You can get around it... If you've put in a ridiculously high amount, replace it with $1. ;) You will get a bid retraction on your account which other people can see in your feedback - I personally don't even look at this.

3. Yup :yes:
    Ebay states that they look into every situation, but honestly I don't think they do. I sometimes look into my buyers and people who seem suspicious (like they could be shill bidders) and once I noticed this person had about 25 bid retractions. Yet they were still bidding on auctions!! It looked like they would bid on a bunch of things just to see what the high bidder's high bid was, then if they decided it was too high, they'd retract. Ugh.