Retiro noir or Givenchy Antigona SHW

Nene20122012

Baglover
Jan 10, 2014
Hello ladies and gents...as I'm saving for my next bag I've been going back and forth between the two. I'm in need of a black staple bag and have been strongly drawn to the Antigona in smooth leather but the retiro noir is so gorgeous. It's very hard to decide [emoji19]. This is what I currently own:

Speedy b 30 DE
Artsy azur
Speedy 30 epi
Delightful mono
Favorite pm DE
Eva mono
Pochette azur

Which one would you go for? Your help is greatly appreciated?

Hands down the Antigona. It's super gorgeous, I saw it on somebody and kept staring at it and thinking about it.

Not a fan of the retiro.

It seems like you have a lot of LV already, do you have any Givenchy?

I might be a little biased because that's the #1 bag on my wishlist. :amuse:

Hands down the Antigona. It's super gorgeous, I saw it on somebody and kept staring at it and thinking about it.

Not a fan of the retiro.

It seems like you have a lot of LV already, do you have any Givenchy?

I might be a little biased because that's the #1 bag on my wishlist. :amuse:

You're right all I own is lv and I feel a need to branch out. The clean and edgy lines of the Antigona make it so stunning. It's classic status is still up for debate but it's really stunning. I thought I was already sold on the retiro....[emoji16]

What size Antigona? In the medium, it can get quite heavy even when empty although visually, I think the size is perfect. I like the Retiro noir but I would go for the Antigona for its clean lines.

What size Antigona? In the medium, it can get quite heavy even when empty although visually, I think the size is perfect. I like the Retiro noir but I would go for the Antigona for its clean lines.
the medium definitely makes a bigger statement but i'm leaning more toward the small because i hardly carry anything (wallet, keys and small cosmetic pouch). I want to be able to carry it everywhere and not worry about weight.

I love my Retiro. I love the contrast of black and brown. Lightweight bag and ease if care since it is mainly canvas. But I am a diehard LV girl. Whenever I break away and get a different brand I always regret it.

I love my Retiro. I love the contrast of black and brown. Lightweight bag and ease if care since it is mainly canvas. But I am a diehard LV girl. Whenever I break away and get a different brand I always regret it.
I love my canvas bags and don't care much for LV leather. I need a black staple bag with silver hardware and the fact that Antigona keeps it's structure is a major plus for me. tuff decision...thanks for chiming in