Retiro NM wear & tear?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Retiro owners, can you tell me if the bag retains its shape or does it become a little slouchy after a while? TIA!

2. I would like to know this also as I am thinking about purchasing!

3. Mine looks the same as when I bought it. Over one year.

If you look at the side of the bag, its more like an Alma, and keeps the triangle shape like an Alma.

Good luck!

4. I agree. Mine doesn't show any slouching

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458622112.732688.jpg

6. Thank you for the pic beige1! I've seen some retiro with collapsed sides so that put me off from purchasing. Do you stuff your bag when you are not using it?

7. I stuff mine - not overly stuffed, but enough air paper to retain its shape. Hope this helps :smile:

8. My Retiro looks perfect and I've had her for a little over a year. No slouching at all. I do stuff her with a pillow when not in use.

9. Retiro looks the same after over a year. No slouching or dented sides. My bag is stuff when not in use.

10. I stuff mine when not in use, but I make sure its not just random, I have bubblewrap made in a triangle shape.

11. I have mine for a few months and it hold up its shape. No caving or slouch that some have mentioned on other threads. I do use a purse organizer and keep it stuff after it not being used. Love this bag!

Sent from my SM-N910T using PurseForum mobile app

12. Mine is perfect and I've done several videos on this subject. I am 100% satisfied and happy with my Retiro and use her almost every day. No slouching, no wear and tear, no sagging.

xoxo
    Wendy

13. This is good to know because i would like to get this after i get funds from my bags that I'm currently selling :smile:

14. I own mine for 4 months , I also stored stuffed.. its like new!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458698138.415965.jpg

15. My Retiro is holding its shape and looks great ! I bought it when it was released..