Retirement Reveal

I retired this week!!!! Decided I wanted a little something new to remember the day (like I'd ever forget it??). Wanted a bag I didn't have to worry about getting dirty or caught in bad weather with. I'm a tote kind of girl.
Congratulation for both, the special day, and this beautiful treat for yourself! Wishing you a relaxing and happy time to come!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Congratulation for both, the special day, and this beautiful treat for yourself! Wishing you a relaxing and happy time to come!
I retired this week!!!! Decided I wanted a little something new to remember the day (like I'd ever forget it??). Wanted a bag I didn't have to worry about getting dirty or caught in bad weather with. I'm a tote kind of girl.
Many congratulations on your retirement!!
I don't have a Neverful but that is a wonderful bag. It's on my list!

Congratulations on your retirement and your new NF!! Enjoy both.

Lovely DE Neverfull! Enjoy your retirement, Digo1. :flowers:

Congratulations and Happy Retirement! You will LOVE the DE Neverfull. It is my favorite in my small collection. Not only weather resistant, but skunk resistant as well. My dog got hit in the face, came inside, and rubbed his face dry in my Neverfull! It took a couple of weeks airing out, but it came out just fine! Whew....

Reactions: Aliluvlv