Retina for hands?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been addicted to Retina for years and recently started to use it on my neck. I am wondering if I should also use it on my hands to have them look younger? Any thoughts?

2. In theory Retin-A should improve skin anywhere. Probably the reason most people don't use it more is it's a bit pricey. If that doesn't bother you then go ahead and use it on your hands. Just make sure you use sunscreen during the day. Retinol products make your skin very sensitive to the sun.

3. Thanks, I will try it and use it sparingly and start to add sunscreen on my hands, too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice