Rethinking my Crossbody Nodini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Ladies! A couple of days ago I was in Las Vega and succumbed to temptation in the VB boutique. I have decided I don't really care for one of the two bags I purchased; the Crossbody Nodini. It's a lovely bag, it just doesn't work for me. I could return it for store credit, but I would really prefer to just resale it. Is there an online reseller you all trust to give you a good price? I know I won't recoup my investment but I figure I'll try to get something. Thank you so much for your guidance :smile:

2. I'd return it for store credit. BV has a really bad re-sale value and you will not recoup near what you paid. Having written that, Fashionphile and Yoogis Closet are two popular resellers.

muchstuff and southernbelle43 like this.
  3. Hi!
    There’s a TON of threads about where to sell our luxury items, please always search first! :tender:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.