Retailers caught selling used underwear

Oh gross! I can't believe they would take back items with no tags.

I've always washed undies before wearing, not for that reason but there's a possibility they've been tried on in the store.

I recall many years ago.....my friend's brother bought a pack of underwears...when he opened the pack, one of them was worn....it was dirty....very disgusting indeed.

:throwup:

Most UK all underwear is sold with a plastic strip. Once the plastic strip is removed (even whilst still in the shop) it can't (or shouldn't be) be sold.

Also, SAs in Topshop are also trained to 'sniff' trous/leggings etc to check if they have been worn :true: .

Most UK all underwear is sold with a plastic strip. Once the plastic strip is removed (even whilst still in the shop) it can't (or shouldn't be) be sold.

Also, SAs in Topshop are also trained to 'sniff' trous/leggings etc to check if they have been worn :true: .
a job to sniff trous?? :faint:

ita in the UK they seem to be a bit stricter with these sort of things, thats not to say these things done happen though. I havent seen any SA sniff clothing but I have definetly seen SAs in the UK inspect clothing well when you return stuff. I dont blame them, some people are so nasty.