Retail therapy session

I personally approve of retail therapy! We at least get some goodies to wear....
Congratulations upon a very nice haul - beauty and good taste all the way!
It is the best kind of therapy. BTW, @bobkat1991, please post a lot as I always enjoy your posts and you remind me of a very, very dear friend of mine. She loved retail therapy very much too and I miss her very badly every day.

Reactions: bobkat1991
It is the best kind of therapy. BTW, @bobkat1991, please post a lot as I always enjoy your posts and you remind me of a very, very dear friend of mine. She loved retail therapy very much too and I miss her very badly every day.
I try to post a lot, but I don't go out much, due to health issues. When I DO get out, I take pictures of my outfit and share them here. I live a joyful life, regardless of issues. :yahoo:

So where are the bags?
I know I was not getting a K or B.
Here are the two BE bags that I got last Friday.
Picotin 26
View attachment 4001641
Lindy 30
View attachment 4001642
Both in Bleu Electrique!!!! I have been under the spell since I got my C18 in BE a few months ago.

But hey, where is the Constance 24?
Well, I got offered one that had not arrived yet. I am going back to pick it up soon.

In any case, I think this forum is extremely enabling. And I have called myself a bag slut on the record today.
Fantastic haul!

Reactions: meowlett