Retail therapy session

So where are the bags?
I know I was not getting a K or B.
Here are the two BE bags that I got last Friday.
Picotin 26
View attachment 4001641
Lindy 30
View attachment 4001642
Both in Bleu Electrique!!!! I have been under the spell since I got my C18 in BE a few months ago.

But hey, where is the Constance 24?
Well, I got offered one that had not arrived yet. I am going back to pick it up soon.

In any case, I think this forum is extremely enabling. And I have called myself a bag slut on the record today.
I love your story !! I think you make a record on the forum for getting two bags of the same color on one single day !! These are truly drop dead gorgeous and I'm twinsie with you on the BE Lindy. Just cannot get tired of BE. Like you, I go to Vegas for retail therapy and they have the best selection. Do you shop at the Bellagio store ?

Reactions: meowlett
So where are the bags?
Picotin 26
View attachment 4001641
Lindy 30
View attachment 4001642
Both in Bleu Electrique!!!! I have been under the spell since I got my C18 in BE a few months ago.

Well, I got offered one that had not arrived yet. I am going back to pick it up soon.

In any case, I think this forum is extremely enabling. And I have called myself a bag slut on the record today.
Would you mind terribly if I asked you to post a mod shot of you with the picotin? Or maybe just the bag on your arm? No face necessary! I’m going to look at that exact bag, tomorrow.

So where are the bags?
Picotin 26
View attachment 4001641
Lindy 30
View attachment 4001642

What a beautiful score! Love everything here. Retail therapy is the best !!

Reactions: meowlett