Retail Therapy/Merry Christmas to ME! REVEAL

and while I didn't get the crimson wristlet during PCE because it was sold out, I did get 20% off at Macy's because of opening a new account with them so that is good enough for me. I have been trying to get one on eBay, but they keep going above what I want to pay and plus I would have to worry if they came out the way I wanted. I got the last one my Macy's had!

Tomorrow I should be getting a small package and then possibly Wednesday is another package. :smile:

Thank you ladies.

I looked at Sophia's today also because I could get one at 20% off today/tomorrow (I know, not as good as PCE). However, the silver and sequins I was debating on still don't move me like my first three Sophia bags did so I am going to wait a little longer.

It kind of felt strange to not buy a Sophia since my last three bag purchases at the mall were a Sophia. LMAO.

I have another bag and a wallet coming this week....

UPS just delivered a nice little trade I did with a Bonanzle user and fellow Coachie. I had to get another ocelot chubby cosmetic wristlet (already revealed in my outlet thread a week or two ago so I won't show that one) and then she threw in this brand new fob with it..

picture.php

I may give it to my mom, but have to kind of check without giving it away. She only has a Coach cell lanyard and a Coach skull fob right now. I don't know if she will like this or not, but she has two little Silky Terriers and this fob reminds me of them.