Retail prices

yhassan said:
I did not know that they could be inconsistant. Maybe I will give another bougtique a call today & hope for another answer! I'll keep you all posted if I find out anything new!!

Here is an example. I went two weeks ago to the boutique and I personally tried on a Jumbo flap caviar black in silver hardware. Then I went back the following week. A different SA and this time they had the same bag in gold hardware. I asked to see the other one and was told it didnt come in silver. Well I knew it did! Anyway after a few minutes of back and forth and her getting huffy, she located one behind the counter in a drawer. No apologies! Man was I PISSED! That is why I am so glad I was able to Buy Lorens at the PF. I so didnt want to give them $1800!!!
But I am sure I will eventually! :smile:
Selena

So I called a different Chanel store today & they said the pochette was 795, the bowling 1200 or 1300 (i cant remember, im sorry!) and the large tote 1400! Sorry for all the confusion! I guess the other SA was wrong...very weird

yhassan said:
So I called a different Chanel store today & they said the pochette was 795, the bowling 1200 or 1300 (i cant remember, im sorry!) and the large tote 1400! Sorry for all the confusion! I guess the other SA was wrong...very weird

I think its ridiculous that such a high end sales position and alot of these SAs dont know there stuff!

Selena

Selena said:
I think its ridiculous that such a high end sales position and alot of these SAs dont know there stuff!

Selena

Yes I was a little annoyed too but the SA who just assisted me was very helpful & looked up the prices before she told me anything so I am pretty sure they should be accurate. Can't stay mad at Chanel for too long!

Yes u can rely on some of them.
Next time e-mail me I will help you.

For most of u guy who want catalog. U can always e-mail me as well.
Catalog is available only every 3-4 months when they have new collections.

I must admit LV SA is more knowledgeable with their products compare to Chanel's. We don't have Chanel store in SD only counter in Neiman Marcus . The SA there isn't that nice, I miss Hawaii :sad2:
Sometime if I need some info about Chanel bag I would rather call honolulu store than calling SA in San diego.