Retail prices

Mama Ava

Mar 20, 2006
Hello all. I am looking for info on retail prices on Chanel Cambon line. I know that there is no Chanel website that offers this or a catalogue.

Can anyone help me out? :smile: I particularly want to know the prices for the Cambon totes, bowler & multipocket reporter.

Thanks!

You always call the Chanel customer service center :smile: It possible, ask them to add them to their mailing list-- now and then they send me catalogues with prices on them too. I was added though after I purchased from them.

:weird: The Cambon Pochette is now $975? When I purchased it last year (the black on pink), it was $695. I know they had a price increase sometime in between then and now, and it was upped to $795. Did they have another increase? :Push:

elle said:
:weird: The Cambon Pochette is now $975? When I purchased it last year (the black on pink), it was $695. I know they had a price increase sometime in between then and now, and it was upped to $795. Did they have another increase? :Push:

Maybe the SA gave me wrong information...I thought the price was right around what you mentioned! VERY disappointing!:sad2:

I think Chanel has raised their prices. Unless I remember incorrectly, I didnt' pay more than $1,300 for my black 2.55. These days they're going for over $1,500?

I find the SAs at Chanel to be very inconsistant with product information. Its frustrating. I really enjoy the product knowledge of LV and the internet access that I have to full line information. I dont get that from Chanel. Its all so secretive. Well not secretive...but not user friendly.

Selena

Selena said:
I find the SAs at Chanel to be very inconsistant with product information. Its frustrating. I really enjoy the product knowledge of LV and the internet access that I have to full line information. I dont get that from Chanel. Its all so secretive. Well not secretive...but not user friendly.

Selena

I did not know that they could be inconsistant. Maybe I will give another bougtique a call today & hope for another answer! I'll keep you all posted if I find out anything new!!