Retail prices

1. Hello all. I am looking for info on retail prices on Chanel Cambon line. I know that there is no Chanel website that offers this or a catalogue.

Can anyone help me out? :smile: I particularly want to know the prices for the Cambon totes, bowler & multipocket reporter.

Thanks!

2. When I got my Cambon large tote, it was $1425. Hope that helps.

3. Yes it does. Thanks!

4. You always call the Chanel customer service center :smile: It possible, ask them to add them to their mailing list-- now and then they send me catalogues with prices on them too. I was added though after I purchased from them.

5. I asked if they had a catalogue, but they said no. I wonder now if it is only for "established" customers.

6. I called a chanel boutique & they said that chanel ligne cambon pochette is $975...this seems higher than what I thought. Does anyone know?

7. I think that's right...

8. Thanks! I was thinking it was around $700 but maybe I was confused with another line!

9. :weird: The Cambon Pochette is now $975? When I purchased it last year (the black on pink), it was $695. I know they had a price increase sometime in between then and now, and it was upped to $795. Did they have another increase? :Push:

10. The reporter is somewhere around $2600 for the mini and more for the regular size.

11. Maybe the SA gave me wrong information...I thought the price was right around what you mentioned! VERY disappointing!:sad2:

12. I think Chanel has raised their prices. Unless I remember incorrectly, I didnt' pay more than $1,300 for my black 2.55. These days they're going for over $1,500?

13. i was at the boutique last week, and the pochette was $795. ;)

14. I find the SAs at Chanel to be very inconsistant with product information. Its frustrating. I really enjoy the product knowledge of LV and the internet access that I have to full line information. I dont get that from Chanel. Its all so secretive. Well not secretive...but not user friendly.

Selena

15. I did not know that they could be inconsistant. Maybe I will give another bougtique a call today & hope for another answer! I'll keep you all posted if I find out anything new!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice