Retail prices of discontinued items

Aug 16, 2006
Is there a place on the forum where I can find out how much discontinued LV items cost at MSRP? Thank you!

I searched the LV forum and looked through different subforums and couldn't find anything, so if this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry. :shame:

hpb2c

Jul 11, 2007
are there specific items u want to know about? u can post the names and some members here usually know off the top of their heads. But i dont know any sites that list old prices.

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
TX
i am wondering the same thing too. for example i was wondering what the retail price of some of the discontinued vernis items were (Spring Street, Walker, Tompkins Square, etc)

Aug 16, 2006
Hi hpb2c, thanks for your suggestion. I'm specifically looking to find out the retail prices of the Monogram Mat line - in particular, the Stockton and the Fowler.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help! :tup:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I used to have some retail prices but only from items in 2003 (first MC release, Tweedy, CB and some Mono/Epi/Damier pieces) and what the prices of some items in 2006 were. :s

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Name the item you are looking for and if a member has it in their records I am sure they will provide the feedback.