Retail prices for Cherry Blossom collection?

1. Does anyone remember the retail prices for all of the Cherry Blossom items that came out? I remembered there's the key cles, pochette, Retro, Papillon, and a mirror case right? Any infos would be great!! :flowers:

2. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Retro $[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]955 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Papillon $[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]880 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pochette Accessories $[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]425[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Trésor Wallet $[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]460[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Key Pouch (Cles) $[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]215 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mirror $[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]135[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Coin Purse $[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]240[/FONT]

3. Thanx Irene..u r da best !!

4. wow. there are Cherry Blossom Papillons on eBay going for nearly $2000 :wtf:. i wanted a red-on-cream one :cry:

5. Any time, dear!:flowers:

6. You can find them for less, you just have to keep your eyes peeled. I got mine off eBay for $900! IMO $2000 is ridiculous.

7. fashion junky~ i keep admiring ur red-cream CB pieces on ur avatar!!!! i want a red-cream papi too!!! :love: :hysteric: $2K is completely insane! :crybaby:

8. Thanks isadora! It is such a pretty and unique piece, I love it :love:. Good luck, I hope you find one that is reasonably priced!

9. as they say, They ARE an investment

10. u can't get them from the boutiques anymore?

11. Not a chance....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice