Retail price of the "Purse"?

1. Anyone know?:yes:

2. i want to say $1095 although i'm not 10% on that...:huh:

3. thanks that's what I was hoping.

4. hehehe meant 100%, so happy it's friday...

5. heheh, I was going to say.. what?? Just 10%?? Lol!:drinkup: Yay for Friday!!!

6. I have also been eyeing the Purse... when is it available?! I need to take a break though, my funding has been officially depleted.

7. Last year was $1095 --hope that is the cost this year as well... Love the purse!!

8. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. Anyone have a picture of the "Purse". Sorry, new to b-bags (I'm actually a LV girl.) Falling in LOVE w/ the city. Can't wait to see colors and try some on when I'm in Boston in a few weeks!

10. yeppers, here's my emerald green tabbyco, feast your eyes on this baby :greengrin:

DSCF2040 rev.jpg
  11. Beautiful!!!! Pardon the ignorance.... how does this differ from the city? Or are they the same? :shrugs:

12. The purse fits easily over your shoulder (bigger handle drop then the city) does not have the width of the city (but a similar height and length) and does not have a detachable shoulder strap. The purse has NO measurable width because the front and back are sewn together all the way around the bag.

13. Thanks... sounds right up my alley :yes:

14. Here is a picture of mine in Bordeaux![​IMG]

15. Love it! What year? Do I have to go on a major "search and destroy" mission?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice