Retail price of the French Nanny

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I found the perfect Tano bag which is the French Nanny. Does anyone know the actual retail price of this bag? I am from Canada and can't seem to find this bag anywhere so I am thinking of getting it from ebay. TIA!

2. I think it retails for $199 on average.

3. Oh, and it is a lovely bag, BTW! I have one and am strongly considering purchasing another!

4. Ebay is good w/ the Live.com discount right now....but you can also try here and here.

5. OOOOOOOOOOOO what color are you going to get?!?!!?

6. The French Nanny is a great choice! I just got mine a few days ago and it's perfect! What color are you getting?

7. I will also agree that the French Nanny is a great bag. I have a dandelion and a pool.

8. I love the french nanny. I am a zipper kinda girl. If only they made it with an outside pocket then I would have to buy several!!!

9. My favourite colour is PURPLE! It is looking for a purple bag that I came across TANO. Can't wait.