Retail price for Chanel 31 large drawstring tote bag

rosyposie

O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
I am not familiar with Chanel prices, i am interested in getting this handbag. I have seen a few around but would like to know the actual retail price so i know if i am paying a good price or not!
Any help would be much appreciated :smile:
I could not find this in the Chanel forum :sad:

rosyposie, I got the purple one and I love it. I was torn over whether to get the bright blue or purple, because I loved both. It looks good in black, as well. The bag is really soft caviar, very light weight. It has great long straps.

hey babyontheway....do you still have ababyontheway?? i do LOL
i'm going to get one but i wanted to be nifty and pay with my paypal balance and then CC which i can't really do at a boutique, i guess i'm just not patient!!! LOL I'm after the blue and the one i've spotted is way over retail....sigh...

hey babyontheway....do you still have ababyontheway?? i do LOL
i'm going to get one but i wanted to be nifty and pay with my paypal balance and then CC which i can't really do at a boutique, i guess i'm just not patient!!! LOL I'm after the blue and the one i've spotted is way over retail....sigh...

No more baby on the way- she is 5 months old.. I should probably change my screen name (I wonder if I can??) Good luck on your bundle of joy! I hope you find a way to get your bag and use paypal:P

I've been contemplating this bag in blue as well, it's so cute! For those of you ladies who have it, can I ask how tall you are and if you possibly have modeling pics? I'm thinking if it's too big for me. I saw it on Kourtney Kardashian and it looks a bit big on her. Thanks!

If this is the one you are asking about- it is $2450.00

Hello, I am also looking at this bag in black online! Is it truly very lightweight? Would you say it's the same weight as a jumbo flap caviar or less? Is it a different type of caviar, and would it be too big for a 5' 95 pound frame? Thanks again and your bag is gorgeous!! Perfect color for the fall season too...congrats!