Retail price Birkin HAC 28 ostrich?

The Cobalt Blue Ostrich HAC 28cm that I saw earlier this year at my local boutique retailed for USD 12000. It was really a good price and a great size. I would take that over ostrich Birkin 30cm any day.

And if you're interested here are the price list for the rest:

Ostrich Kelly Retourne 28cm: $11000
Ostrich Birkin 30cm: $12700

I heard that there was a price increase already. Ostrich 35cm used to be $14800 before tax. It was like ~$16000(little over$16000) before tax a few days ago.

So, price for ostrich 28cm HAC might be more expensive now.

Wow!!:wtf: The prices are soo high,I really would love a cobalt blue ostrich,But I can't justify me spending that much on a bag,Don't get me wrong,I eat, sleep,Hermes.I adore my bags.:love:

I heard that there was a price increase already. Ostrich 35cm used to be $14800 before tax. It was like ~$16000(little over$16000) before tax a few days ago.

Nooooo~~~ Dammit, this is making me regret not having bought that Cobalt Blue Ostrich HAC 28cm earlier this year even more!:crybaby:

Holy cow! I thought the price increase will only be effective next year. :wtf:

Holy cow! I thought the price increase will only be effective next year. :wtf:
I asked SA about it. SA told me that ostrich Birkin 35cm has been about little over~$16000 for at least a couple of months...But I realize the new price just recently...There will be another price increase soon:Push: :yucky: !
But she also stated that every bag comes in with different price tag:wtf: :shrugs: !