Retail of pink/yellow inclusion hair cubes?

oh i cant possibly remember correctly but i think they are like $60-70 before :smile: i remember buying a brown one then complaining how could a ponytail holder/ hair cube cost this much

I have a pair, but I can't remember the exact price. I do know that they were not nearly as low as the prices stated above. They were at least $150 for the pair...I remember a friend being baffled over the idea that I spent approx $80 on ONE hair tie.

Nevermind, because the seller didn't add shipping costs (I couldn't buy the item because he/she needed immediate payment but there was not shipping cost listed which meant that I couldn't pay right away) I couldn't do a BIN and now that I've asked her to add shipping terms, SOMEONE BOUGHT THEM ALREADY :cursing: ARGH I am so bummed out right now, I've been looking for the pink ones FOREVER and now someone else got them :cursing: Thanks everyone anyways :smile:

*sigh* I really wanted these hair cubes today but very true that they're overpriced for hair accessories...especially the only time I put my hair up, really, is when I have labwork to do...:sad: Oh well!